"no makeup" makeup, baby lips, beauty, benefit, blush, cosmetics, fresh, fresh faced, how-to, korres, lip balm, mascara, maybelline, miranda kerr, natural makeup, physicians formula, pretty, revlon, vitamin c serum
For a flawless, dewy complexion:
- Korres Wild Rose Face and Eye Serum: This concentrated Vitamin C serum will brighten the skin, leaving it dewy and glowing.
- Cheaper alternatives: Avalon Organics Vitamin C serum, The Body Shop’s Vitamin C Skin Boost
For moisturized, soft skin:
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (or Gel): This product will moisturize skin, without leaving it greasy or oily.
- Cheaper alternatives: Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion, Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer
For smooth, baby pink lips:
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose: This hydrating lip balm will keep lips moisturized, while adding a subtle hint of color and shine.
- Cheaper alternatives: Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss, Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Cherish
For naturally flushed cheeks:
- Benefit Cosmetics Benetint: A small swipe of this rose-tinted cheek (and lip) stain will give cheeks a “just pinched” look.
- Cheaper alternative: Physicians Formula Powder Palette Blush in Rose.
For voluminous, long lashes:
- Benefit Cosmetic’s They’re Real! Mascara: This jet-black mascara lengthens, curls, and volumizes to create bigger, better lashes.
- Cheaper alternative: Maybelline Volume Express the Falsies Mascara in Black